Cookies and this website

This website uses cookies to give you the best online experience. If you'd like to know more please read our cookie policy

Skip to content

Applying for Extra Care properties

How do I apply for Extra Care housing?

If you are interested in being considered to rent an Extra Care property then you should  register with Under One roof online and complete the housing application form 

You will need to answer Yes that you are interested in accommodation for over 55s and then you can select which Extra Care scheme you are interested in

You will also need to select the scheme again when you are asked to choose the area in which you would like to live

Help with your application

If you feel you need help with your application or understanding of the Extra Care process, let the Under One Roof team know. The team can provide advice and support where it is needed.

If you would like someone to act on your behalf, for example your son or daughter please complete the section of the form that refers to support and we will be able to speak to the person you have nominated 

What happens next?

Once your application form has been received the information will be processed and your housing needs will be assessed. You will be awarded a banding based on your housing need and placed on the waiting list for the scheme you have chosen.